Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Sayin'. . .

So I was just trying to occupy myself with a little online retail therapy. I thought I would once again pray to the commercial gods by giving my money to Old Navy. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a cheap Tshirt. I go to type in the sites address on my laptop when I'm interrupted by one of my monkeys beautiful children so that I only got as far as www.o when I accidentally hit enter. As you can imagine there is no www.o but what was the first thing my automatic google search turn up. http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/ . A site dedicated to news and information about Bill OReilly, Fox News, the real No Spin Zone, yada yada yada.
So out of all the websites that begin with "O" on the whole wide world, the one that google thinks is most relevant is oreilly-sucks.com. Couldn't agree more. Just sayin'. . .

No comments: